We encourage all our children to wear school uniform.
Our uniform consists of simple functional clothing suitable for the range of activities which may be encountered during the school day. We believe children should look neat and tidy and feel part of the school community. By maintaining high standards in uniform means children take pride in the way they look and supports the school’s behaviour policy and therefore helps to maintain high standards throughout all aspects of school life.
All children should come to school in our school uniform.
- Navy blue,grey or black trousers
- Pale blue polo shirt or blouse
- Navy blue jumper/cardigan
- Suitable shoes (not sandals, Ugg style boots or crocs)
- Blue checked dresses and grey shorts are suitable for the summer.
- For safety reasons no jewellery is permitted.
All children must be provided with a suitable PE kit:
Girls and boys wear:
- navy shorts
- plain light blue T-shirt (with logo available from school office)
- a pair of Plimsolls/trainers – elasticated ones are essential for younger children
- navy or black jogging bottoms for outdoor lessons in cold weather
- PE kits will be kept in school and taken home half termly. Please do not take them home everyday.
How to Order
You can now order uniform direct from our supplier, Suzanne Nichol. Please click on this link SandNWorkwear and follow the simple instructions. This is now our preferred method for ordering uniform as it allows parents to contact Suzanne direct with questions about garments and queries about orders. Don’t worry, you still have the option to order from the school if required.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.