COVID-19 Social storyThis social story provides pictures and an accessible way of explaining the current situation to younger children. It is well worth a look, especially if your children are anxious.
More information from the Department for Education (DfE) https://www.gov.uk/guidance/help-children-aged-2-to-4-to-learn-at-home-during-coronavirus-covid-19
Once your child has their login information they can access our online game via https://play.spellingshed.com.
Mr Jones has put together a short demonstration about Spelling Shed and how to get started, please click on the link below to take a look
Spelling Shed Demo
- Miss Forbes – Nursery Teacher
- Mrs Randell – Reception Teacher & Early Years Leader (Class 1)
- Mrs Moody/Miss Taylor – Reception Teachers (Class 2)
- Mrs Clark – Teaching Assistant (Nursery)
- Miss Stubbs – Teaching Assistant (2 Year Olds)
- Mrs Beauvoisin – Teaching Assistant – Reception
You can find out more about our learning and our latest curriculum maps by visiting the Curriculum Section of our website.
Information for Parents
Find out more about what we will be doing in class by clicking on our class newsletters.
Have a look at the exciting things we have been up to by clicking on the links below.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.