Learn, Achieve, Inspire
In our school we:-
We achieve this through our aims:-
- Promote strong community links and a secure sense of belonging.
- Provide a safe, welcoming, caring environment in which each individual is valued and learning can flourish.
- To provide a stimulating and creative curriculum which develops children’s love of learning.
- Inspire a sense of co-operation, self discipline and responsibility.
- A commitment to develop lively, enquiring minds and the ability to question and discuss rationally.
- Encouraging the enjoyment of physical activities and games and increasing awareness of the importance of healthy living.
- Enable children to understand and appreciate the world in which they live and develop sensitivity towards individuals, groups and nations within it.
Mrs R Woods (Head Teacher)